• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• 47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

• Jean-Michel O’Donnell

September 8, 2022 at 4:53 pm

F.E.A.R. was bleeping amazing, and it would be a great medium for Corey to tell his story. Such a project would likely be 100ish people strong (AAA style) or around 20ish for an indie project, and I’d love to be part of a team that works on something like that. I’m sure I could figure out a light detection / stealth mechanic (Thief 1, 2, 3, and specifically, Shalebridge Cradle).

Both FEAR and Mass Effect are the kind of games that Unreal Engine was made for. Though I find the engine itself to be mind-blowingly versatile. And with Unreal Engine 5, Nanite (geometry virtualization that removed Levels of Detail (LODs)), and Lumen (realtime lighting and shading), making UE5 games look great takes less effort than ever. It’s still a LOT of effort, but there’s a bit less.

I’m having a blast making these projects. I’m learning a lot more about the engine, how it work, how to program it, and optimize it. No matter how this project and these demos work out, I find it’s all worth the effort!