• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Updates Begin - Alien Armadas, ICC Leadership disappearances & Exposing Ufology Corruption

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 2 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Incident at the Lunar Operations Command Secret ICC Meeting Interrupted

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Reconnaissance Mission over the Orion Group bases on the Moon, Mars, and Antarctica – Part I

New Updates while on a Mountain Drive w/Corey & Stacy Goode

Reconnaissance Mission Over the Tall Grey Bases & the Solar System Lockdown

The Awakening of the Old gods in Antarctica - Atlantis

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

The Dark Fleet & Draco Reptilians - Full History

Corey Goode Update: The State of Disclosure, Global Liberation & Spiritual Warfare

RECON - Reptilian Agenda Revealed - Shadow Beings, Demons & AI Worship

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

• Kelly Smith

July 17, 2022 at 3:58 am

Jess Turn; 1st I’ll say, very insightful, articulate, & poignant of you to Be so aware of where you need to grow. 2nd I will say ; I feel you are working on this but it has been a struggle from time to time…Know that you have made Huge progress, ok. Simply knowing what you know, saying what you’ve said, Shows me You are. And I’m a teacher and 3rd but certainly not ‘least’, I am refreshed & grateful to find such intellectually & spiritually grown individuals here! You may be few in numbers, but BIG in Value! Applaud & be proud of yourself! All of You!

I’ll close with saying that in these times we will find it easy to get lost or mislead by some or many…to keep your compass pointing towards your true north, continue to check in with your body, mind, & soul. It is very important to listen to Self. As Jess knows, even IF not always doing, ‘yet’ 😉