• Steve

July 14, 2022 at 3:54 pm

The thought systems of the Law of One , the Course in Miracles, and many many esoteric (not necessarily religious) spiritual teachings is to learn that you, me/we are the entirety of “Creation” and there is no you, me/ we. While in the process of working to remember that truth, while in this 3D/4D existence, a sign that this information is being remembered is to see no one else and their interests as separate from yours.

Providing service to others, the quantity and quality of that service, and the “loving” nature of that service is a determining factor in raising your consciousness and vibration to a 4D/5D level of progress toward “the goal’. An indication of whether you’re moving toward a positive or negative polarity is determined by your nature and knowledge of the process and the connection you create and recognize with the “Creation”. Service is not the goal. Service is an indicator of the intenseness of your search for the “Goal” and IMHO, the “Goal” is as stated above. To recognize you are the Totality. A “Oneness” no longer seen or recognized as having parts. That would be 7D……….. so you can see there is work to be done.The thought of the possibility of being separate from Creation was powerful enough to create the illusion of separation you presently “think” you are in.

Sharing my thoughts in reply to your question. I hope it is helpful.