• Leom Woodal

May 2, 2022 at 11:38 pm

Dear Gareth, I’m also in the UK, and you I assume you may still want help. There is some good advice already. Though what you are saying is that there is a presence that is unwanted. Personally, I would not contact a mental health expert for a spiritual/astral problem. Your own ego or rather the capital “I” must first of all be strengthened. Know this, that psychoanalysis has tried to rewrite consciousness to make the creators sound scientific, and in the process we’ve been taught that the Ego is a bad thing. The EGO has to be strengthened, before one can move on to oneness, and your capital “I”, which is the higher Ego, is that part of you which is indivisible (spirit) and needs strengthening, like the CEO of a company (your whole being). It is spirit, and the Astral part of you is the emotional part, or Sentient soul which can rule the ego, not the spirit “I”, which is your source.

To strengthen this “I” there is a simple meditation adaptated from Rudolf Steiner’s work, given to me by one of my German, Spiritual Science teachers, Frank Burdich. It takes a minimum of 30 minutes per day:

Three Stages:

1. Sit comfortably, and notice your breathing gently and deeply, rising and falling with every in breath and out breath… Close your eye if you wish, and visualise light emitting from all around your head at the level of your brow, radiating out towards the walls of the room you are in. There is a mantra: “Wisdom Lives in the Light” to say inwardly, as you visualise bright light going out in a 360º radiant manner. Do this for 10 minutes.

2. Then bring your attention to your chest area and FEEL a warm glow and see this emitting from your chest… the Mantra here: “Wisdom Shines in the Light”. Do this for 10 minutes.

3. Now take your attention back up to your brow, still in a state of light meditation. From brow again, in a 360º manner, visualise radials of light going out beyond the room… way out as far as you can, all around 100s of meters eventually: the Mantra here is “The Wisdom of the World, Shines in the Light”. Do this for 10 minutes.

So my background is in the work of Rudolf Steiner for the last 10 years working with 4 of the best teachers in Anthroposophy (Spiritual Science) from Germany. Also I’m a life long Yoga and meditation practitioner and teacher, and from my experience this has been the most important aspect of my breakthroughs to development and holding my own space. It takes practice, practice every day, in fact the often you practice this throughout the day, the faster the results. For any reason you may need further help, Frank and his wife Inessa Burdich do consultations to help with this, as well as deal with unwanted entities. They do courses on spiritual development. There’s no channeling or unwise practices taught. They do Skype consultations quite effectively too.

Please let me know how you are doing. If you practice this, then there is more… My unconditional love and blessings. Leom

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Leom Woodal.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Leom Woodal.