• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

Law of One Discussion with Mike Waskosky & Nathan

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

• shaun huffman

March 25, 2022 at 12:02 am

Thanks every one and i not exactly sure what but i feel End Days are very near and i just hope and pray more than 300,000 are able to move forward !

I would like to know more of the Akoshic records and access them as i would like to know how many times i have lived and been re born again.

also finding out how old i really am since 1st density.

So i guess ill stop watching David as since i saw his latest i feel were being played so he can persue being a founder of Anti-gravity or something as all that was said of things to come and then change his tune w not much explanation and have videos of him doing household chores…???? Ill pass !!!

does anyone else have any info on Alpha Cent. taking our solar event causing thigs to be prolonged ?

Or anyone think he could be forced to change his tune as such ?