• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

Law of One Discussion with Mike Waskosky & Nathan

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

• Grace Schumacher

March 24, 2022 at 3:44 pm

Hi Shaun..Yes I watched the whole thing. I think DW is wrong about this. Our Sun goes through a cycle. It has from its’ beginning. There are 3,000year events, 6,000year events and so on, leading up to 24,000year event. The Earth and our Moon shows the impact of these events. It is part of the cycle of our Solar system..that’s why we have the remnants of multiple ancient advanced civilizations all over the planet. There are many great videos about it. “The Electric Universe” is one, I also watch a daily video on YouTube “suspicious observers” that monitors the Sun and our magnetic field. It will happen and there will be survivors. We should have gotten hit in the summer 2012 (3 CMEs were heading directly at Earth) but “something” (I believe it was Sphere Beings) bumped them and they went between us and the Moon. David Adair discusses it on Cosmic Disclosure. If they had hit us our civilization would have collapsed by December 2012! The Guardians were giving us time to increase our vibration. That’s why I think Corey (among others) keep telling us to work on our vibration and prepare. Namaste