• Hing Long Seet

March 24, 2022 at 5:58 am

I agree with you as you wish a Solar flash to wipe all anomaly including the AI agenda. Even without Solar Flash or AI Agenda, the negative rulers Empires will rise and fall endlessly irregardless of Armageddon. I am 100% agree with RA assessment on civilisations end with negative polarities majority irregardless of any cycle and I believe it is not the last. COBRA hope a flash to wipe all anomalies is also a wild wish which I do not think it will create a perfect universe with a flash and perfection is subjective. All anomalies or negative polarities are created whenever an action is make, an equal and opposite forces will be created receive by living beings or non sentient beings. https://www.lawofone.info/s/6#24

Even if this timeline is gone, you can always reincarnate to other civilisations in other timeline in a multiverse. Following majority will as majority are negative self serving, AI agenda will play for next few hundred years as Micca suggest and Billions of people need this few hundred years to learn and those who do not need such negative timeline will end their life sooner or natural aging and reincarnate elsewhere.