• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• 01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

• Erik van Velzen

February 20, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Super happy that this topic came up

I am inside this space since 2010 and I can say I’m a whistleblower of the truth within this space this space has been corrupted a long time ago nearly the beginning but the true creator is pro-government prologue and pro-regulation he’s absolutely nothing anarchist he never was

This man is the most censored person in the crypto space

Most hated

This guy is the most interesting man that I’ve ever met in person is incredibly intelligent and if you meet him in person he’s really kind

https://craigwright.net/

One more thing for the freedom fighters realize this the entire cryptocurrency is anarchist in nature focuses on breaking government hiding private keys being above the law ring a bell they have corrupted BTC Bitcoin cash BCH and now the last one standing is cold Bitcoin Satoshi vision bsv

To research The Creator to understand what bitcoin is all about and what it supposed to do David wilcock said that Bitcoin was created by the Alliance Made bitcoin. I’m believe that is true.

Research Craig Wright and make your own opinion