• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

Law of One Discussion with Mike Waskosky & Nathan

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

• Donna Braden

December 9, 2021 at 5:23 am

Glenn, thank you for your thoughts. I have those thoughts too. But, each individual has their own special path and we are not to compare ourselves to others… which is usually a line we hear when we wish we could be like them. But its true in all its forms, when they have less than us or more than us or something different to accomplish than us. At my age and with what keeps happening to me, I am just seeing what I can do to support what it is I am supposed to do someday. We all have our part and so I seek the truest route I am supposed to live out.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Donna Braden.