• 47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

01:11:24

Secret Space Programs, Aliens, Inner Earth Civilizations & Atlantis - CLE 2017 Corey Goode

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

01:29:00

The Law of One & Identity @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

• Saul Goodman

November 17, 2021 at 5:46 am

Yes, it is appropriate. However, one must always remember to maintain healthy boundaries and understand the difference between providing a service and feeding a beast.

Years ago, I befriended a quite narcassitic (I dont use this term lightly) individual, who acted as a never ending vacuum for my attention and frustration. He continued to return to visit at his own leisure and never at my request. He stopped showing up when I called him out for being a piece of shit friend and human being, in general. haha

As much as we wish to help all who require love and healing, many wish to use us as batteries. Charging up their sense of self, so they may go inflict suffering upon others.

Moral of the story is: Never invest your psychic energy into anyone with an empty, sucking void in their hearts and souls. They will never grow full, and will only leave when they no longer have a source of nourishment. Send them love, but don’t let them into your home.

May the Great Spirit guide you in all your dealings.