• André

November 13, 2021 at 10:43 pm

What do you expect from the solar flash or the waiting? Why waiting. What is afterwards? Our own problems would be still our own problems 😉

Your last sentence said it 🙂

For me in my life, when I had chosen to wait, taking a look back, it was a waste of time. Maybe I was not ready, so no worry, but the time was wasted and could have been used for the purpose prior. There comes a time when you are being gently forced to do the transformation of being you to the fullest potential (sometimes step by step, sometime in an instant) There are catalysts which are most likely unpleasant if you procrastinate certain aspects you need to deal with. (for me it was something simple, but turned out nasty, so I was pushed because I was annoyed of the unpleasant state I was in). Sure there are aspects when you need to be patient. If the emotions are not calibrated and connection to the inner self is low then it is a good advice to watch and observe the emotions before react, because often they mislead you, tricking by fear or other low feelings. They stall your development. I was very often rejecting these feelings and stepping beyond it. Like being afraid or unwilling of taking a cold shower in simple terms…) I just did it and was happy afterwards. So for me it was: when I are wanted to wait or postpone I just did it. When I wanted something immediately I tried to be patient. I did not wanted to be a play ball of my emotions. When you are connected very well and your emotions are calibrated, meaning you can trust them, then if they tell you wait, then wait. etc Then you can use them as guidance which bring you faster forward without necessary hardship or suffering.

So blending back to the situation solar flash, AI and politics. These are all just theater for us to evolve. Just use what you have got. Every challenge and every situation can bring you forward. Just be aware and take the steps to be the best possible self, always with love to yourself and knowledge you are not alone but you need to take the steps on your own. When everyone uses the possibilities he has to evolve on the fastes way there would be no need for the solar flash.

When you ask how? I see that question looks outwards. How we can make a change out there? But the change out there comes by the change within. I know you know that. But the challenging situations make us forget. Look at yourself, where are your limits, fears, anxieties, flaws, dreams and wishes etc. Analyse them, ask questions to yourself, meditate. Change the diet, detox, start making changes in your life you always wanted etc. When you do that, being your authentic self, then interaction will encourage people (unconsciously) to do their own work by your presence alone. The world transforms automatically because all change we needed before with force and energy is now being done effortless and naturally just by being your best possible self. There is no way back, once committed to yourself. This is an avalanche. Like you see the changes in societies. We cannot change people, but we can show them better versions and possibilities by our own. Just imaging you at work being happy, vital, strong, because you have done your inner work, people around you will ask what is it that he/she is such and I am not. This question alone is a catalyst of awareness for them. Without interest nothing changes.

PS: The post may seem service to self, but it is not. You can only be of service to other if you know hot to be of service. Service to others can take multiple forms… a smile, a door opener, sometimes even something like confrontation or a breakup or a shout… I think if we take the perspective to see other people just as yourself making an individual process of evolution, and remembering that the person in front of you is not you but has the same possibilities, same origin and final destination (source) and if you have a loving relationship with yourself (important), then interaction with others will always be service to others because you keep their interest in mind wanting to have a pleasant day. You realize that if people around you are feeling good, you will too. (nobody likes bad company 😉 )

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  André Zschenker. Reason: added PS