• Charlotte Erlandsson

November 12, 2021 at 2:47 am

Hi there, I just wanted to say, that I have just briefly heard about her, and to me it sounds very similar to Kim Goguen at Life Force. And neither of them seem to me like what liberation for humanity and ascension really is. They both sound like they are using the love and light language to disguise a different agenda. I know more about Kim, and she says she is “head of state of planet earth”, which also is a pretty big thing to claim. It seems to me that right now we are in that time, when many people are waking up, and at the same time, many people are claiming to be leaders etc….

What we really need, is the inner leader in each person. With this ascension, I do not believe we are to create a new flag for Canada (I live in Canada), or have a queen or anything like that. We are to raise our consciousness and vibration to a state of healing and wholeness. We have to be so careful right now, and focus on grounding and being in nature as much as possible. Listen to our dreams, do our inner work. We do not need any queens or people who call themselves head of state or anything like that. This is just my opinion,