• Marc

October 30, 2021 at 6:07 pm

Any type of “technological fix” deters us from the idea in the end; all our ailments, genetics and even accidents is karma. In this sense, the whole idea of the “Resurrection” as told in the Bible is more relevant because it tackles the spiritual aspect.

Take the word “Resurrection” in Russian, “воскресение”. It literally means “to get out of the cross”.

The cross , when folded is a cube. A matrix, like a prison. The 4 side of a square, “4”, the numerical symbol of matter.

When Jesus said “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me” (Luke 9:23-24), I think he means to take our own problems and deal with them or transcend them. I believe Jesus wants a disciple responsible enough to not think his Master or anything else is his saviour.

I think that what is expected of us before the micronova is a resurrection of the soul, our higher self expressing Itself more and more.

Our body is made of millions of cells that are programmed by our own habits and ancestors. And Corey Goode said that we have many entity attachment.

When we replace dark entities attached to us with bright and angelic ones, that’s resurrection according to me. A New Heaven (thoughts) and a New Earth (habits, based on the new thoughts). The basis of all healing. Without it, physical healing is just a deception, a patch. Something in the short or long run tricking karma.

Like nanites or AI induced health.