• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Reconnaissance Mission over the Orion Group bases on the Moon, Mars, and Antarctica – Part I

Corey Goode Update: The State of Disclosure, Global Liberation & Spiritual Warfare

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Reconnaissance Mission Over the Tall Grey Bases & the Solar System Lockdown

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

RECON - Reptilian Agenda Revealed - Shadow Beings, Demons & AI Worship

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

The Dark Fleet & Draco Reptilians - Full History

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 2 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Incident at the Lunar Operations Command Secret ICC Meeting Interrupted

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

New Updates while on a Mountain Drive w/Corey & Stacy Goode

The Awakening of the Old gods in Antarctica - Atlantis

• Steve Myers

October 30, 2021 at 3:00 pm

I feel that Med Beds, as CG experienced in the SSP, were created with ideas and technology originating with the AI gods and used by the ICC and SSP and Dark fleet as a “work around” to more advanced positive method of healing of positive 4D and 5D entities.

The more advanced methods are natural (ie crystals) and the power of the creative positively oriented mind.

I don’t want to speak for Corey, but when he used the term “Disinfo”, he was referring to the ICC/SSP/DF tech that is promoted in the community. Those Med Beds are, in my mind, if only partially, an AI construct on a level that can be infiltrated on the 4D/5D negative leaning paths.

They work. Corey’s experienced how effective they worked and how ineffectively they worked. The 20& back, the mind wipes, etc. are all manipulative tools in this 4D transitional world and Corey is trying to get the message across that there are much better concepts/methods of healing.