• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Updates Begin - Alien Armadas, ICC Leadership disappearances & Exposing Ufology Corruption

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

Corey Goode Update: The State of Disclosure, Global Liberation & Spiritual Warfare

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Reconnaissance Mission over the Orion Group bases on the Moon, Mars, and Antarctica – Part I

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

Incident at the Lunar Operations Command Secret ICC Meeting Interrupted

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

BREAKING NEWS! Lunar Operations Command Invaded by the Orion Group

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

• amanda espie

October 21, 2021 at 12:53 pm

I feel an awakening would not be possible if we knew all the answers. searching for the truth’s hidden from us and listening to the inner voice and trusting the inner knowing will bring us closer. At this time I don’t watch alot of TV as I feel it has a massive manipulation on how we think and its frustrating talking to people who seem to not be able to see clearly what’s happening in front of them… TV, chemicals in water all prevent us to think freely… I wonder many other aspects are at play to prevent an awareness or awakening. How hard is it to really wake up?