• 01:20:57

Supernatural Girlz SHOCKING TELL ALL Interview w/Corey Goode

01:40:52 Ascension Workers Live Episode 1 - Becoming Light for Your Community

Ep1: Becoming Light for Your Community

02:06:06 Ep5: Healing with Spirit, Wind & Fire

Ep5: Healing with Spirit, Wind & Fire

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One - Course Excerpts

01:29:00

The Law of One & Identity – Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity - Ascension Summit 2021

18:07 Peaceful ET Contact Meditation January 2023 CE-5 Meditation

January 2023 CE-5 Meditation

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

01:17:42 Mystery School Discussion about the Golden Age of Humanity, Age of Aquarius, paradigm shift

Mystery School: The Golden Age

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

50:16

Ep1: Timeline Updates Part 1

01:00:39

Ep1: Healing & Discipline of the Mind - Part 1

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

03:54

Series Launch Trailer - SSP Updates Explanations on Ascension Works TV

• Gordon Smith

October 19, 2021 at 2:05 am

Hey Robert, I think I would file ” Nukes Don’t work anyway Conspiracy with the Flat Earth one…lol ” We can only hope and wish that Atomic Weapons were a Conspiracy Theory. It would be awesome and OK with me if our Cosmic cousins received permission to interfere with our use of weapons of mass destruction. I think it was on Ancient Aliens about the many sightings of UFOs causing system failures at various Nuclear Missile sites around the World. There is another theory that the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan ripped into other dimensions and caused terrible damage to other innocent beings as well. I agree that a lot of TNT exploding at one time causes similar property damage due to the shock wave. But the TNT explosion lacks the harmful radiation and the mushroom shaped cloud. I am sure David Wilcock would tell us if he found out Nukes were fake. Actually I think that David and Corey are awesome. Dropping or firing Supersonic Nukes ( or even TNT ) on our fellow human beings is not awesome for sure. G – out