• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:47 am

Prime Directives, Cosmic Law, Planetary Liberation & OUR PART:

I have had people reach out about various narratives they have been hearing when it comes to what is going on in our Solar System. Some have asked me if the angelic density beings and groups involved in Federations had suspended their ‘Non-Interference’ directives in our Solar System.

We do have quite a lot of ET groups that want to intervene and are waiting for the chance to do so.
    The dark side is insidious and knows cosmic law as well as the highest density beings in the galaxy. These cosmic laws cannot be broken, so the dark forces found a way to make each planet and the population they want to take over complicit in the act.

From the beginning, these forces have used our traumas (Caused many of them, to begin with) to manipulate us. The worst of our society and most broken were groomed to take leadership/KING roles over us.
    We have been complicit as a planetary society. We have allowed the ruthless to control the planet while we have had the power to make the changes all along.

There have always been groups that were more awakened, but as a whole, our civilization prefers to hide its eyes from its traumas, responsibilities and purposefully remain ignorant of what its leaders are doing. The planet is starting to wake up/rise up but this is just the beginning.
    Once we begin holding our leaders accountable and allow them to represent us on a local, national and now planetary level we will begin seeing our cosmic cousins showing up to intervene.

What happens when after 1, 3, 5, and then 10 years and we see things continue in the current direction and don’t see these federations showing up to liberate the planet along with the rest of the solar system? What happens is that this community wastes 1, 3, 5, and then 10 years that they could have been fighting.

If everyone in this community sits back and celebrates the solar system being liberated at this very moment how does it benefit us down here and when do the changes in the solar system filter down to Earth?
    I understand a lot of figures in this community are getting together to put forward a more positive narrative.

Some believe that we have been through so much over the last 2 years that we just need hope, others actually believe that if a few thousand of them create stories of victory that they will somehow manifest that timeline.
    If we don’t know what is going on, we have no way to fight against it and do our part.

ET groups are doing what they can, but they are held up at the gate until humanity gets off of its knees, stops looking to them to come and save them, and does its part thus allowing them to intervene via Cosmic Law.
    Positive groups do not ever wave cosmic law but work within its confines to prevent karmic entanglements that are detrimental to their own civilizations, each in varying degrees of development.

For those that want to try to story tell our way out in hopes, the story will become reality… You are welcome to that path. I am bringing everyone in-depth information (As I have for over 6 years) about what is going and will continue to deliver the information as I witness it. When I deliver these reports/videos on these updates the information will have been delivered to the mass consciousness.

Only through knowing what we are up against will we be able to do our part in defeating it.
    These are very confusing times and most people are making decisions out of fear.
    I see so many people who are behaving completely in a reactionary way and no longer responding or communicating.

People are looking for hopeful information when they should be looking for helpful information. I let everyone know as the years passed that these energies were coming and as each wave hit I have told everyone things will get worse before they get better. I say that again.
    Only after the masses who are purposefully staying asleep are shocked awake by the negative things that have been going on will they rise up.

Thank you, Corey Goode