• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:45 am

COSMIC UPDATE SUMMARY: During these tours of the Sol System and locations on Earth, we observed quite a lot. There is so much to cover I will be releasing this information in a series so it is easier to digest and absorb before moving to the next topic. What did we see on the Moon, and in bases in Antarctica, S. America, and Central America?

Here is a very brief summary of one of the bases we encountered. Much more to come, it will take some time to compile and report this information. I plan on doing a series of videos on these briefings/tours.

Tall Grey Base on the Moon (They also had smaller facilities on Mars and underground on Earth:

• VERY Large Base with Many Thousands of Tall Greys

• Had Small Grey and other genetically engineered biological machines doing most of the physical work.

• Had 3 powerful devices that Anshar state will be destroyed by the Solar Events

• Had 4 main programs that we viewed with many other smaller programs

1. Tall Greys send out drone ships manned with small greys with Human observers onboard (Agreement with Earth Governments) where they are doing genetic and reproductive experiments on Humans. Humans were being physically abducted and experimented on. The experiments happened on ships mostly but in some cases, people were brought to deep underground caverns with joint Tall Grey and Human Bases deep within the Earth.

2. Abductee monitoring and manipulation via implants. Tall Greys sat in chairs with glowing orbs on the armrests where they rest their hands (Think Control Panel). They were abducting people’s astral bodies while they are asleep and download experiences/information as well as give them ‘energetic implants’ in their eyes and other parts of their bodies. They were also stealing pieces of their astral bodies and storing them.

3. They were controlling the behavior and perception of reality of people through physical implants in these abductees as well as through the energetic implants they were putting in people that were abducted in their astral bodies. They could almost use these people as drones at times and also give them distorted information to pollute society with.

4. Tall Greys were using the exact same chair devices to capture people in astral or spirit form after they died. They would download experiences and information from them. Some ‘souls’ were sent to other star systems via one of the 3 devices mentioned prior. Most ‘souls’ were sent back to Earth after they took pieces of the ‘soul body’ (Lack of a better word, it was a bit different than the dreaming astral abductees) and programmed them energetically and sent them to Earth or to ‘realms created by the dead person’ created by religions and belief systems. Most of the souls and soul fragments were sent back to Earth to reincarnate.

The Anshar told me that the Tall Greys were interfering in the natural spiritual development of the planet. Many of the souls they deal with are star seed souls. There were huge areas where Tall Greys were in stasis-type chambers while other groups of Tall Greys took their souls and fragmented them to send to Earth to incarnate. Many of the humans they abduct physically are these Tall Greys incarnated. This is done as a way to squeak by without breaking cosmic agreements.

Some of these encounters were extremely creepy as you read above. Some of this was completely new to me and the SSP Alliance members present. There is a lot of hope at the end of this information, but first, it may shock or disturb you. (Fair warning). This summary will prepare you for the first bit of information that is to come. If you think the Tall Grey information was disturbing, just wait until I give the summary on the Reptilian Bases on Mars, the Moon, and Antarctica.

This will get more into the spiritual aspect of what this community and world are going through. It was quite the wake-up call for me.

More soon, Corey Goode