Miami Mall Alien Encounter

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:08 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcCw7gK/

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 8, 2024 at 9:16 pm

I checked a couple of places. It’s worth checking out because of the different first hand experiences from those that were there and a couple of possible theories. I hope this helps.

https://youtu.be/NOk067YOijg?si=oQouXPSpX0KFvJ0b

https://youtu.be/SBqjfqJ_L_o?si=8ffGMgieggx1N-J9

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 8, 2024 at 9:50 pm

The other link is from. THIRDPHASEOFMOON channel. They’ve been covering it since it happened and have continued to report on it reliably as new information comes out. The second link was helpful because it had other first hand experiences and possible theories that would support the idea of a portal coordinate gone wrong.

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:59 pm

0:35

E40A25C4-D776-4AD1-A7BD-0EAB099226D8

0:35

• Brandon Read

January 9, 2024 at 7:17 pm

Thank you Dianne for bringing us the latest intel on the Miami Incident. It’s a great help. B

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:08 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:17 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:18 pm

0:40

3F84CE07-E7B1-4893-A636-0343F4CC024A

0:40

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 8, 2024 at 9:44 pm

What I could see it is possible it’s a portal. One of the video links I shared about the incident had someone mention it being a portal where the NHI was sent to the wrong coordinates. This would give some weight to the theory. I couldn’t play the whole video. But what I did get to see was that sphere appear. Thank you for sharing.

• Brandon Read

January 9, 2024 at 7:19 pm

Thanks Alexio for helping us stay informed on the Miami Incident. Its a great help.

• Dianne Barnett

January 10, 2024 at 9:39 pm

👍 You’re welcome

• Dianne Barnett

January 19, 2024 at 1:01 am

👍 really

• Dianne Barnett

January 19, 2024 at 1:03 am

Really I had thought it was a portal too and a sphere. 👍😉

• Dianne Barnett

January 19, 2024 at 1:25 am

When I was little, in the closet was a large old antique swivel mirror on a wooden stand and a pirtal like that would open up and these two odd looking little people would come and carry my sis & I through it to some huge tunnels with a tram system that took us to a “class wgere we were paired with other children and taught to use abilities better, but we weren’t strong enough to do what they wanted yet and something about the opportunity being Now and losing the chance to do something so they gave us something that made us stronger faster and we were doing great and opened some kind of portal that reached more children to join together and we had also had to shape some kind of un shape-able metal or something, but many of us started getting sick and some dying and they told us to disconnect from each other so we won’t all die. My sisters partner was dying and she was crying and begging for me to connect with the others and help save him and we tried but instead more of us died and they made us stop before we all would. I was damaged and very sick but saveable but they said they for some weird reason need to get my parents consent because saving me could cause me damage as well. I remember my dad being there and them telling him he would not remember this and neither would us girls but we later did. My mom had been drinking sangria when they’d approached her so she was not in any condition to deal with it and later when sketchy bits and pieces of menory came through she had it confused . She would say: “Dianne’s got the disease and she has the connection with Patricia, so I have to kill Dianne before Patricia dies too. Then she would try to dmother and strangle ne. She’d had many mental breakdowns after the incident caising her to drink more and take more mental meds pills and attempt many various times to kill me. In her mixed up mind from the trauma of it all she thought she was saving my sister. Anymore am a high functioning autistic , with a delayed learning style mostly visual and sometimes when am extremely upset have accidentally bent things without touching them or things have moved. I don’t like it, for some reason it scares me. I don’t know how to do it on purpose and it’s happened less and lesd through the years.

• Dianne Barnett

January 19, 2024 at 1:34 am

I don’t know why it scares me. But it terrifies me even though once calmed I really would like to learn how to control it and be able to do it on purpose. Now that am finally saying all this, am thinking that the learning delay is a purposely added thing to prevent something but not sure exactly what. I Do know that portals are real and there have been a few in different houses I have lived in. My sister moved to Belgium.

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:24 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:27 pm

0:24

581CC0AC-2A8E-4DCF-AC4C-ACF85E1BB980

0:24

• Kaitlyn Lennon

January 8, 2024 at 9:38 pm

I think it was a pys op experiment or it was simply kids messing around and they can’t release footage bc kids are minors? There’s little footage because it was real.

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 9:42 pm

Not sure about this one, but it’s possible so am posting it .

https://x.com/michell51304/status/1743502157045743938?s=46&t=p7C9OgGDv160DporZ2o-jw

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 8, 2024 at 9:48 pm

You’re right it is possible. Corey mentioned the frequency shifting and some beings of lower frequency being unable to handle the higher frequencies. Which caused them to run to a more suitable place for them.

• Dianne Barnett

January 19, 2024 at 1:05 am

🤔 Sounds like a legitimate possibility.

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:23 pm

0:26

538C1B48-7BE5-4683-855B-1D4DCA59A31D

0:26

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:24 pm

More footage from the incident.

0:45

059ACC0A-8D7B-40E0-A94D-CD4FF42E9639

0:45

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:25 pm

1:46

FA25E027-5356-4492-B537-3052DF08DEDC

1:46

• Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:33 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 10:39 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 8, 2024 at 11:06 pm
  • Dianne Barnett

January 9, 2024 at 12:05 am
  • Dianne Barnett

January 9, 2024 at 12:51 am

I feel that it could either actually be some slip up that’s getting harder to hide or a false flag event to distract. If it were a true “alien” event then where were the military besides just black choppers?

• Dianne Barnett

January 9, 2024 at 12:53 am

💭 It’s seems awfully odd how they put on such a big show of flashing lights & squad cars and not one military vehicle since it supposedly would have been a matter of national security. 🤔

• Dianne Barnett

January 9, 2024 at 1:27 am
  • Electric You Are

January 9, 2024 at 1:47 am

I’m hoping people will come forward on the record about what they saw. If enough peoples stories line up.. Its a good indicator.

• Mary Tecoma

January 9, 2024 at 7:30 am

Good Morning Everyone (evening or afternoon). The incident that happened in Miami where many people are stating “Aliens were present” was true. This was the coalition we talk about. They were there to prevent a much worse situation from happening. Directed Energy Weapons from underground Miami. 5 alien tech directed energy weapons, 5 dark energy power-balls, 5 black goo boxes. This was an SSP operation that FAILED. Thank you to the coalition and others. Shootings etc, are done at key locations in attempt to “power up” dark energy balls in order to cause a chain reaction with the alien tech/weapons.

from Kimberly Goguen of United Network News

• Layla Starling

January 9, 2024 at 10:24 am

Kim says they were real and they wanted to let the world know they are watching… she says more I can’t remember everything and I don’t remember at what point she talks about that… somewhere after 30min…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMVXJS10dk&t=4

• Layla Starling

January 9, 2024 at 3:09 pm

Aliens Starts at 41 min

Who they are.

Reasoning.

Why it happened in Miami.

What’s under the mall.

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 9, 2024 at 1:47 pm

Here’s some News!

Fresh off the YouTube press 😆

Couldn’t help it. Latley the better news is on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/D9S5tTzYgOM?si=miOomxJLDu4eYG2W

• Alexio Silkwolfe

January 9, 2024 at 4:00 pm

New videos, New images regarding the Miami incident.

https://youtu.be/LqaK9kK84HY?si=WYDMM5VVxzT3zby6

• Brandon Read

January 9, 2024 at 9:54 pm

Thank you all posting here for the latest updates on the Miami event. The footage we have on this thread now is fascinating, especially with all the first hand witness testimony. Energy portals, 10 foot shadow beings, XY co-ordinates for the mall that, when swapped land on Antartica, its all happening. Special thanks to Dianne and Alexio for your fast updates. It helps us all stay informed. Blessings. B

• Karen Boda

January 10, 2024 at 10:02 am

chemtrails contain strontium barium and niobate that also is used for 3D Holographics — like making/faking tall aliens at the mall… these particles in the air – via chemtrails – allegedly helped create the holographic aliens seen there. https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/tr/pdf/ADA338490.pdf

Page 1 of 2