Reply To: up coming solar flash

• Debbie

December 30, 2022 at 9:51 am

You are not the only one to bring this up, and Corey has answered as much as he can. This was a deposition, not an actual courtroom trial. Here’s what Corey stated, directly in response to you and many others:

“All questions about the leaked deposition video are answered in this response video I released on my YouTube Channel. I cannot go into further details due to federal court orders. If you watch this video and do not understand the situation – you aren’t likely to do so no matter how much explaining occurs. For those who do not understand the 4D legal chess going on right now or my need to protect my life story from Gaia TV and all of the role players in our community – this is where we part ways. I hope the community can repair itself and one day become a force for Disclosure. As it is, Disclosure has turned into a religious movement and story telling contest. I would ask that everyone read the lawsuits and watch my response video very closely. All of this will play out in federal court where I will be exposing extremely unethical and illegal behavior by some in this community. We would also like to thank the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of supportive emails you have sent over the last couple of weeks. It seems most of you have witnessed the unfortunate collapse of the community due to gossip and content theft. We appreciate all of your support and personal stories about why you have taken a break from the community. We will continue our mission through Ascension Works TV and through our projects in the entertainment industry – a mission to awaken the masses and effect the mass consciousness on an even bigger level. Corey Goode”