Reply To: up coming solar flash

• Barbara

December 29, 2022 at 5:32 pm

Collective reply for @Admin and @Debbie Graham

Please let me make one thing clear up front. I have no intention of pissing on Corey’s wheel, as we say around here. I was merely concerned with two statements made by Corey on a subject that are contradictory in what they say. I have been working privately in historical research for well over 40 years and am far from swallowing everything that is thrown at me. The video what the Admin recommended to me, I have seen, directly after Corey made it available. However, I did not – perhaps through mistranslation, I am not very good at English – make a connection. Therefore, before I pass judgment, I had posted the court video and asked Corey to comment on it. I also found this court video only after Corey’s vid to Leon. I will watch the Leon vid from Corey again though. For me, though, it’s a matter of courtesy that before I judge someone, I first try to clarify where the discrepancy is coming from, and I usually always do that with the author himself. So please, no offense taken for allowing myself to ask questions. Questions about a topic that for me personally for div. reasons are very important in the answer. The answers are again information for all others here. I hope I was able to clear up any misunderstandings.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)