Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• The Great Solar Flash

Posted by tangico on June 27, 2024 at 11:43 am

I understand that our sun’s binary sister star, Alpha Centauri, had its Great Solar Flash (GSF) on 12/21/2012, the same schedule that our sun was on. Our GSF was postponed by our beneficent Galactic Neighbors to allow more time to have a larger Soul Harvest. Unfortunately, the Agents of The Dark (basically the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia [RKM] on Earth) have violated the rules of our current Polarity Integration Game for Spiritual Evolution (PIGSE) so much that it has substantially lowered any possible Soul Harvest yield. I personally don’t see ANY benefit to continuing the current PIGSE and delaying the GSF any longer because the RKM won’t play by the rules unless our Galactic Neighbors are planning some kind of huge intervention event to even up the score with the RKM! I believe I heard on one of David Wilcock’s programs that he projected the GSF to occur in 05/2025; but, when I went back through the program, I couldn’t find it for verification. Has anyone else heard this projected date for the GSF? Has Cory said anything about the GSF date that anyone heard on his programs? I, for one, was sick and tired of this RKM Crap Show and ready for it to BE OVER BEFORE 12/21/2012!!! Peace and Light!!!

Joseph Knoch replied 1 week, 5 days ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • John Talbot

June 27, 2024 at 4:12 pm

The solar flash has been delayed for the next foreseeable future because the large spheres mentioned by Corey Goode that are preventing it are still in place despite that Corey mentioned they are no longer here. According to my source, the spheres will remain in place for the next 700 to 1000 years until humanity has evolved enough to ascend into 4th density and adapt to their new bodies. It also gives the positive polarity here on Earth time to overthrow the Deep State, however I am told this may actually happen much sooner, perhaps even this year.

• Joseph Knoch

October 5, 2024 at 4:43 am

I’m not tracking this order of events. A lot of people are saying the solar flash won’t happen. But Corey has been consistent on the 2032-33 time period. Eric Weinstein is one person in the scientific community that echoes a time frame well within our lifetimes. You can find several conversations with him and major podcasters on YouTube. Best of luck.

• Jean-Frédéric Bridoux

July 27, 2024 at 4:32 am

See SSP Updates Explanations S01E01 and S02E02. The sun micronova would likely occur during the solar minimum in the 2033-2034 period.

• Joseph Knoch

October 5, 2024 at 4:29 am

This is what I am tracking. Corey has mentioned 2032-33 as the time frame he most recently received information about the solar flash happening. The 1000 year 4th density ramp up happens as we come out of this solar flash.