• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• 52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

• K S

September 12, 2022 at 2:05 pm

The bigger question may be why do you care if others want to wear masks? Frankly, I find those people amusing. But, it’s not any of my business, just like it’s not their business if I choose not to wear one.

Nobody is lost forever. Your job is to learn your lessons and move on. Their job is to do the same, but it’s not your job to oversee if they do theirs when you don’t even know what their lessons are. That belongs to a higher pay grade. I would suggest reading, “Journey of Souls” and “Destiny of Souls.” I think those two books will give you a better perspective.