• Maria Rivera

July 27, 2022 at 11:32 pm

I really don’t know about the AI God. Corey talks about it and I really think I trust what he says. I believe Corey, from all the insiders, is the real deal.

I am an intuitive empath, not as the same kind of Corey’s but I know since a long time there were entities around me, thanks God for good for the most part. I have had experiences of one time entering a space ship that inside was like a laboratory, this experience was in a dream. After that experience I have had other experiences of dreams where I see spaceships. I have seen shadow beings, I have seen dead people but always on my dreams. My empathetic intuition is while I am sleeping. Like I said I have had all this experiences since maybe 30 years ago. In the last couple of months what I have been seeing really give me some cause for not fear but for warning. The last things I have been seeing are machines. Things that from my perspective are inanimate structures but they don’t look inanimate at all but I know they are machines.

I really don’t understand the purpose of these dreams, but I wanted to share it with this community.

Watch out for ourselves, watch out for everything that enters our body.

Be safe out there. God bless you all and protect you.