• forest boone

January 10, 2022 at 3:58 am

Well said.

…Formal Clearing/Healing Ceremony (full version, for all faiths)

If you are experiencing negative vibrations, they are either: thought forms; limiting mental concepts; psychic bonds; or discarnate entities (lost souls) in need of healing. The later of which are bound to the earth vibration due to lower vibration. Some, unfortunately, are coercive and desire to manipulate and control.

The good news is: Love heals!

Because “casting out” only sends them to another place or another person, the following love-based process that uses the power of love to heal and lift. This makes perfect sense because God/The Great Spirit/The One Infinite Creator is love and love heals. [In terms of the Ascended Master that you serve or “call in for this clearing” don’t get hung up on names because the Ascended Masters are all operating of the same dimension. It is we, here in the third, forth, or fifth dimension that create that division, not they. So if you are not Christian then replace that name in this clearing ceremony with Buddha, or whomever you serve.]

The following steps are given to you as an aid to clear away any and all energy that is unlike our creator, unlike the One Infinite Creator. I use an abbreviated version of this as many as three times a day during this time of Spiritual Warfare on Earth.

Clearing/Healing Ceremony as follows:

1. First, close your aura by focusing and visualizing a white or golden light all around you, enveloping you fully.

2. Call upon The Messiah and The Healing Angels at this time.

3. Now that The Messiah is present, say: “I now proclaim in His holy name, that any and all negative entities present in this person’s life, in my life, and in this place that you are healed and forgiven, lifted and enlightened.”

4. I further proclaim in The Messiah’s name: “you are healed and surrounded with the Christ light and the Christ love.”

5. At this very moment in time, “I ask The Messiah and The Healing Angels to now take any and all lower vibrational entities present “to their perfect place.”

6. I further ask in His holy name that: “any and all negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts present in this person, in my life, and in this place be dissolved and lifted in the light of Truth.”

7. And finally, I ask in The Messiah’s holy name that: “any and all psychic bonds or vows unlike The Messiah, our Creator, that are still active be fully and completely severed, at this time and that The Healing Angels close all auras except those that are of the spirit of Christ-of the highest vibration.”

8. Lastly, say “may they go in peace,” thank you, and amen.

*Repeat this process until you feel it-they are clear if there is more than one healing to do. Remember your words are very powerful, and what is spoken on their level or the opposite of their level, can manifest instantly so focus on pure love. Many enlightened ones use this process.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  forest boone.