• lisa Johnson

December 12, 2021 at 8:43 pm

I think you would be hard-pressed to find anyone willing to endulge you in telling your story considering this is a network of people who believe Corey Goode to be true to his word in reguards to the information he has presented about his experiences. I am curious however to find out more about what it is you have been suffering thru because because I would want to help you if you are suffering regardless of whatever story it is that you are telling. You unpacked a lot of information in that wouldn’t be taken well because it’s contradicting what we already believe to be the truth. In hopes of being able to help better understand where you are coming from I would like to know more so I have to ask. First off have you ever been diagnosed with any kind of mental illnesses and what information do you have to provide about your abilities of special thinking that can be verified by other sources. Can you provide any kind of proof to what your claims are. For what purposes have you chosen to come here instead of some other network to provide the information and is your intention to collaborate with Corey on his claims or are you just here to create distrust and undermine the confidence everyone here has in Corey Goode?

to