• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Corey Goode Update: The State of Disclosure, Global Liberation & Spiritual Warfare

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

BREAKING NEWS! Lunar Operations Command Invaded by the Orion Group

Incident at the Lunar Operations Command Secret ICC Meeting Interrupted

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

Reconnaissance Mission over the Orion Group bases on the Moon, Mars, and Antarctica – Part I

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

Updates Begin - Alien Armadas, ICC Leadership disappearances & Exposing Ufology Corruption

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

• DH1977 ????

November 23, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Ok, according to quite a few more researchers coming forward, along with David & Corey’s info, we now know there are more than just little monsters in the vaccine. It is a cocktail that is a Bio-genetically engineered weapon of death and sterilization! I am one of those unfortunate individuals who was tricked into taking the first two jabs. (I will NOT be getting any more), BUT, I fear not that which can harm my body, only that which corrupts my soul! So, all these horrible things MUST happen in order for humanity to wake up! These HORRORS must be exposed in order in usher in a grand awakening like never before! I hope our sacrifices (all be it unknowingly), won’t be in vain! Praise to the unseen warriors for freedom in our universe who persevere for all who are oppressed and enslaved in one way or another! I forgive those who oppose the light for everything! LOVE/LIGHT! 💫