• Skin walker ranch series.

Posted by Tony Bennett on March 4, 2022 at 8:20 pm

After watching the series on TV about skin walker ranch, it peaked my interest enough for me to look at where it was situated. And, if there were any of the strange structures appearing in that area. If you have seen my posts before you would see that I have discussed this phenomena. I show images of buildings, and I demonstration how easy it is to expose more of it. Skin Walker Ranch showed these structures just fine. What I can’t work out is; why is it always showing where there is green vegetation. I posted a comment (still pending) on the FB page of Skin walker ranch with my findings and ideas. That was before I knew that they were looking at the strange anomaly under ground…

After watching the program in UK TV, I wanted to assess Google Earth and whether it had similar objects that I have found else where here in the UK. To my amazement, I could see the anomalies I have been working on. These anomalies were very obvious. I am amazed I hadn’t seen these portrayed on the episodes I had seen. It now seemed more than obvious that these strange structures COULD be a good reason as to why these strange things could be happening there. Just to add, I am no scientist, but someone who has been looking at this for some time. I have been working on many digital images over a long period of time, exposing miles and miles of this other world. I have posted my strange, UFO’s entities, holograms and other dimensions from when it all started back in 2013. Here are many of my images. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightmuncher/

Here on that website is an image I had taken from GE. https://flic.kr/p/2mQF85ahttps://flic.kr/p/2mQF85a

It shows a woodland and on its edge is a field of cut crops. I had some time ago seen strange objects in the shadows and trees. I wanted to know what these were, and over time I have created ways to extract the information using photoshop.

My research shows that there are anomalies showing very blatantly on GE. I have attached images. I hope they are self exoplanetary. I took a screenshot, I cropped down twice (as shown on image), and each time I enlarged the image it will be a good enough definition to work on. What I am showing in the final image is that these structures after working on them in Photoshop are exposed beyond the greenery.

Has anyone else done this before? Is there anyone you know working on these anomalies? If so, could you send me a link?

• This discussion was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tony Bennett.
    • This discussion was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Tony Bennett.

DSC6984-up date using Topaz AI software enlargement

Tony Bennett replied 2 months ago 4 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Steve Myers

March 4, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Hi Tony…… any chance you could give the Lat/Long of these pics on GE? Also would you the date of the GE pic. I’m looking at the 2/2002 pics. I’m not sure of the date that you are studying.

• Charles Standard

March 4, 2022 at 10:09 pm

Steve. Can you help me interpret what we are seeing in these photos?

• Steve Myers

March 4, 2022 at 10:15 pm

I use GE quite often. My first guess was that the white areas next to the trees are unmelted snow, so the time stamp on the pics Tony is using would be helpful. I’m familiar with the location of the ranch also.

• Tony Bennett

March 5, 2022 at 9:54 am

Just stare at the B&W I post and you will see the structures better. Also look at the link I posted that shows other areas I have worked on. As I said I prefer removing the colour, as it makes it difficult to focus on the detail.

I had tried to take it all apart and think that it could be a case of ‘pareidolia’ (like seeing shapes in clouds). After a long time working and exposing this world, I now know that is not the case.

• Xing Liu

March 5, 2022 at 1:21 pm

Same here, what we are checking at?

• Tony Bennett

March 5, 2022 at 9:50 am

Hi Steve. To be honest this anomaly can be seen anywhere. As I have said I hadn’t looked at the USA before. I see it in the UK everywhere, but here in this desert and scrub land these anomalies are quite visible. And yes you had got the right area by the way. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/skinwalker+ranch/@34.8792974,-109.3137265,117m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en I am using the same GE map as yourself. The white is not snow, it has structure. I would love it if someone else would assess this anomaly and share their findings. Just look at the images on my Flickr account. I have made it into a B&W, as I prefer to work in this way. It makes the image difficult to recognise as I cleared sections.

• Tony Bennett

March 5, 2022 at 9:56 am

I still have work to do on this image. It isn’t as well-defined as I would like it to be. The lines are not random. As I keep saying look at the work on Flickr as its been more defined.

• Steve Myers

March 5, 2022 at 3:42 pm

Hi Tony, the reason for my confusion was that I too had researched the “Skinwalker Ranch” and the one you presented is in Arizona and I was familiar with the one in Utah, about 375 miles away to the North. Where you are studying is on or near the Navajo Indian Reservation and that area is sparsely covered with Piñon Pine and Juniper trees. I’ve driven through s good deal in the general area.The GE photo was taken in November of 2015 and, from my perspective, it looks like the shadow on the North side of those trees is keeping snow from melting by the sun which is low in the Southern horizon that time of year. As much as I have stared at your photos, even those on Flocker, I’m still unable to observe the structures, however I don’t doubt that you are perceiving something I’m yet unable to distinguish. Best of fortune in your continued research.Hi Tony, the reason for my confusion was that I too had researched the “Skinwalker ranch” and the one you presented is in Arizona and I was familiar with the one in Utah, about 375 miles away to the North. Where you are studying is on or near the Navajo Indian Reservation and that area is sparsely covered with Piñon Pine and Juniper trees. The GE photo was taken in November of 2015 and, from my perspective, it looks like the shadow on the North side of those trees is keeping snow from melting by the sun which is low in the Souther horizon that time of year. As much as I have stared at your photos, even those on Flockr, I’m still unable to observe the structures, however I don’t doubt that you are perceiving something I’m yet unable to distinguish. I too am familiar with “pareidolia” as I tend to do that with rock formations when I’m out searching for petroglyph sites. Best of fortune in your continued research.

• Tony Bennett

March 14, 2022 at 4:41 pm

Hi Steve, I just put a complete reply here and it stated sender blocked? Which is ME? No idea what the hell s going on here? I will try again here to see if it works. I made a video which I posted on YouTube. It shows the Skinwalker ranch area of Utah. The other thing I was going to share with you is the Dropbox file. But lets see if I can send you just this link first. The image isn’t finished, but it shows you the reality as it gets exposed by using simple tools. These are not drawing tools (as if I was that good!), just mainly burn and dodge tools. With a brush of gray paint every so often and sharpening tools.

https://youtu.be/yA2uhJ2lL04

• Tony Bennett

March 14, 2022 at 5:11 pm

Trust me I am no narrator, and sorry there isn’t any music here. My health and time seem to be at odds with each other sadly. Anything you can add about this area would be good, and any notes too. The video running whilst working on the image, kept crashing my computer. A better computer is way off in the distance sadly.

• Steve Myers

March 15, 2022 at 11:13 pm

FYI: I have blocked no one. Not sure either, what caused that.

When I looked at your presentation on Youtube, it had no sound .Will try again later. PS: your still talking about a skin walker ranch that is not the one located in Utah. It’s not the ranch area in the tv documentary.