Ascension Works TV – Social & Video Network for Awakening Students of Love/Light Forums General Discussion MAP OF EARTH AFTER SOLAR FLASH EVENTS / HABITABLE REGIONS / SAFE PLACES ?

• MAP OF EARTH AFTER SOLAR FLASH EVENTS / HABITABLE REGIONS / SAFE PLACES ?

Posted by KILIAN LANSINGER on September 3, 2022 at 1:12 pm

HEY, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU! I AM LOOKING FOR THE 1-2 MAP(S) SHOWING THE SUPPOSEDLY SAFE / HABITABLE (NON-FLOODED ETC.) REGIONS ON EARTH AFTER THE SOLAR FLASH EVENTS HAVE HAPPENED…

I THINK I SAW THEM ON AN EPISODE WITH GOODE/WILCOCK ON GAIA TV OR MAYBE ONLINE – NOT SURE. CAN NOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE NOW. CAN YOU HELP? THANK YOU/BEST WISHES!

David Dahlberg replied 5 hours, 29 minutes ago 9 Members · 22 Replies
  • 22 Replies
  • Lloyd H Burton

September 3, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Hi. Do we really know? Not sure if this guy is a member or believer in human assertion or what goes on beyond the vail of our reality, but he does believe in the science of the solar cycles and has published what he thinks will be the safe zone. His most recent update on the same was a few days ago on his you tube channel.

https://youtu.be/LgckpwFv6Pwhttps://youtu.be/LgckpwFv6Pw

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 4, 2022 at 5:19 pm

hey lloyd, thank you for this video link! this is all heavy stuff, isnt it? i mean be it edgar cayce, drunvalo melchizedek, gordon-michael scallion, corey goode, this video guy and who else i have not heard of yet… they all seem soo confident about these large scale cataclysms taking place -whenever. all i know is: avoiding population density & living self sufficient/autonomous is & always was a 👍🏻 thing.

• Angela Dors

September 9, 2022 at 10:54 am

If you are to save yourself, you will surely find a way, if you are to ascend to 4D, you will pass the Portal, and if not, your Guardians / Eternals in you will begin to incarnate into new civilizations on Terra Gaia when the planet regenerates after the mikoronova. Kind regards.

💝🍀💜

• Nicademus Sumedacin

September 10, 2022 at 5:31 pm

You may also find Douglas Vogt a good resource on this topic.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 11, 2022 at 9:40 am

what a body of work by douglas vogt! wide range of topics. i will check out some episodes for sure – thank you for sharing!

• Nicademus Sumedacin

September 14, 2022 at 11:34 pm

Quick Summary, testing my long term memory.

The next event is expected to directly hit Europe, Middle East and Africa.
        It rotates 120 degrees each time.
        Last event hit North America(east coast)/South America.
        Previous event to it, over the Pacific Ocean.
        This is why earth was covered in ice for 12 000 years.

Evidence of oceans emptying on the land can be found on all coast lines, erosion on the shelves.
        Evidence of nova events found in the layers of earth, glass beads with fission tracks found on earth, and verified on the moon, samples brought back for analysis to confirm.
        He seems to think it will happen in 2046, using a mathematical code he found in the bible.
        Interesting counting based on known information.

Between you and I, we effect our star as much as our star effects us.
        If we descend into chaos, the star will reflect it back us with gigantic solar flares, and we will be thrown into the dark ages long before we get to the nova.
        If we come together in peace, our star will reflect peace back at us.
        I believe this is the true source of the “Earth facing quiet” in regards to all titanic eruptions of our star in the last few decades.
        I believe there are enough of us channelling unconditional love, in enough locations on the planet, that there is unconditional love being projected at our star at all times.
        This love is reciprocated.
        A beautiful thought to end an anxious subject.

• George Drufovka

September 11, 2022 at 7:40 am

where did corey AND david move ? ✌🏻

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 11, 2022 at 9:54 am

oh they moved in together? 😆

• George Drufovka

September 11, 2022 at 10:20 am

adults are talking , run along now pumpkin …

• John Paul Hyden

September 11, 2022 at 10:55 am

Here is one of my favorite resources for solar activity.

https://youtu.be/LgckpwFv6Pw

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 11, 2022 at 11:37 am

hey john paul, thank you for posting! it seems that you and lloyd h. burton – see link above – are on the same (youtube) page regarding this.

• devon wendel

September 14, 2022 at 9:59 am

Scallion and Cayce both have future earth maps that can found online. They both look very similar , you can also find the US Military future earth map online it also looks similar to Scallions and Cayces, I think this is what your referring to.

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 14, 2022 at 4:55 pm

hey devon, thank you for posting! regarding this topic i had never thought about the us mil – and only this lo-res map is what i was able to find (on pinterest)… would you happen to have any other (internationally related) info or links to share ?

• devon wendel

September 14, 2022 at 11:17 pm

I would have to dig for the maps I have copied. A quick search on duckduck brought up these pics, most i see are actually Scallions map.. I know many people feel we are on another time line and will not see this event, but I believe we will see the major earth changes. One reason I started the Christ Light and Love center far away from the soon to be “gulf of Chicago”……. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=edgar+cayce+future+earth+map&t=newext&atb=v303-1&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F01%2F4d%2Fd2%2F014dd293f95f7ff3788e6ee588211a84.jpghttps://duckduckgo.com/?q=edgar+cayce+future+earth+map&t=newext&atb=v303-1&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F01%2F4d%2Fd2%2F014dd293f95f7ff3788e6ee588211a84.jpg

Going to the Cayce archives online is probably your best bet for his unedited prediction of the new earth.

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 16, 2022 at 3:35 pm

thank you for your effort!

• José Gabriel Tavares Couto

September 16, 2022 at 6:18 pm

There is also another reminder that all of this, “assumptions” that are a bit more than assumptions, they’re only valid if the earth axis tilts… if not they don’t think its going to have the tsunamis. This other maps that shows flooded areas could be in a more distant future… nobody is sure about it. Just to make it clear I follow both works (Corey and Suspicious0bservers) for a long time I really do believe that something is going to happen but there is a big but here that nobody knows for sure… you can even surch people that make hipno therapeutics (Alisson Coe for ex) they say the same… it could and it could not happen…

What I really think is that, this part of time we’ll choose by our thinking at that particular time… we’ll notice that we can “build” our surroundings with our thoughts by that time and the collective of people will decide at that time what they will do to recycle the Earth or at that time Gaia or Terra maybe.

I don’t know if I could express myself but I think that we could do it if we together want it!

Lots of love for you all from Brazil!

• KILIAN LANSINGER

September 16, 2022 at 7:05 pm

hey right, thanks plus i think the sun is a receiver/amplifier/distributor of all the wave patterns/vibes we earthlings and all other living beings in our solar system have/are. and since our sun is also connected to other suns in their own systems, every one better watch his/her incoming/outgoing thoughts—>words—>actions—>habits—>character—>destiny… cause at the end of the day it still is: all from one – one for all.

• David Dahlberg

September 25, 2022 at 4:25 am

I have a picture of the map done by a remote viewer that used to work as a psychic spy, he has his own company now based out of Hawaii and has a few viewers working on his team. He mainly does missing children now but anyhow, I would have to look for the map, it’s mainly of the United States and surrounding area, I would have to look for it, it is detailed also with legends. Off the top of my head, some safe spots are the Denver area, the Ozarks, Hawaii just to make a few but your best bet is to learn remote viewing. Anybody is capable of doing it, some people pick it up quicker than others, depends on your training but with hard work you too can be very good at it in about 8 months with the proper training. Pete Peterson, the best some say(I think that’s his name) he could actually read what other people were reading as though he was looking over their shoulder! From 5000 miles away in a dark room!!! Ingo Swan (a top notch viewer) a natural. The Farsight org. Has training manuals. John Vivanko, a former psychic spy has traing manuals and a you tube page and site. I’ve given you enough info to point you to where you need to go.