Ascension Works TV – Social & Video Network for Awakening Students of Love/Light Forums General Discussion I can't make my mind up, is the old one right? Or, the new version?

• I can't make my mind up, is the old one right? Or, the new version?

Posted by Tony Bennett on March 4, 2022 at 7:46 pm

I bought some special software to assist me with reassessing my images of the strange I have taken over the years. Its called Topaz Gigapixel A.I. I have to admit the images I have managed to work on from this amazing software are turning out better than I thought they would. But, like all things in this field, there are a few images that look very very different. Here is the latest up date of an image I took back in 2014. First image was my first attempt at this strange anomaly. The problem with cropping as small as I do (due to lack of descent glass lens’s) is that when you enlarge the image, light starts to look like a plastic object. I don’t think that is truly the whole case here, I was working on the knowledge I had back then.

The second image is the same, but now worked with special software and my editing skills have gotten far better. They look so very different. I would like to know what you do when you have to crop and enlarge the details. I have Win10 64bit, Lightroom5 and Photoshop CS6. I mainly use burn, dodge and sharpen tools.

• This discussion was modified 7 months ago by  Tony Bennett.
    Tony Bennett replied 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.