• Another dimension that is EVERYWHERE

Posted by Tony Bennett on January 31, 2022 at 6:43 pm

I have over the last 10 years been having interactions with different types of ET’s and have photographed, and videoed what I can. My camera and lenses are not brilliant, but the good thing is I have a certain amount of skills to get the best out of the images I have taken. Also, I always (well, when the grey matter remembers) shoot RAW. Not DNG, NEF files which are like negatives. DNG (digital negative) can be created with the Adobe free tool, and therefore can be manipulated. With the images I have taken I have noted there is more going on than the strange lights that were flickering across my night skies above my home.

Whilst working on the images, especially moon images, I was trying all sorts of techniques to enlarge areas that my equipment was not capable of viewing. Which is why RAW files are the best and only way to enable cropping down. I wanted to see the moon structures, the ships that flew in and around the moon. Just like all of you, I wanted the facts in front of me, and to use them as tools to show the rest of the world, that we are not alone.

I am desperately trying to find someone that will take an interest in my images and the strange exposures of another world that I have uncovered in my digital photos. I have emailed and posted so many times, that it seems no one wants to reply to my postings and emails and no one wants to take an interest in them. Furthermore, I don’t have the knowledge to understand where to start, my only ability is to uncover these amazing findings. This really needs a scientist to assess what it is. I really believe it’s another dimension, a different reality. Here is a little about me and the processes. The ET’s and crafts I have seen and taken pictures of don’t seem to fit into any of the familiar boxes. Many of these are long, like worms, some are I think simple holograms. I did send an email with pics to astronaut Dr Story Musgrave, who saw snakes in space, there is a video on YT that tells of his encounter. His reply was simple, Yes Sir. I felt that was an acknowledgement.

For nearly 4 years, I had continuous interactions with different types of ETs and craft flying over my home. I have pawed over all my images to assess them for any visual evidence of the strange, and of any hidden structures, or crafts. And I found plenty of strangeness in most of them. I was particularly interested in the moon images I had taken. I used my photographic and photoshop knowledge to look for moon structures, by enhancing them using simple techniques with dodging and burning. And enlarging as much information and details as I can. I always shoot RAW files and in my case they are NIKON, NEF files. Whilst I worked on images of the moon, I found myself moving up and above the moon surface and into empty space. Space it seems was showing me that I was uncovering another world, and not the moon’s surface as I had thought. This was extremely puzzling, as like the moon this landscape it seemed to me devoid of any vegetation. But, unlike the moon, there were no rocks or space anywhere, just miles and miles of technology as far as I could see. To assess if this world was in just the emptiness of space, I tried my technique on an image of my dog; and by using the same processes of removing the main image, it showed the same or similar landscape of technology.

Nothing in any book or podcasts seemed to talk much about the strangeness I seem to have uncovered. This made me think about Google Earth. I had noticed strange technological artefacts poking through trees and in shadowed areas. My reasoning, here, was that we had been looking to move to another area in the UK. One of the houses that we wanted more details had a large part of the garden in shadow. This shadow area had a lot of trees, and I wanted better clarification as to what lie under there. I noted that there were strange shapes that did not resemble trees, despite their colour. It was technology cloaking itself in shadows and colours of green. It certainly wasn’t trees I was seeing, but if you glanced at it quickly you would just by-pass the strange shapes. Even if it looked whitish, I guess. I took a screenshot and worked on it the same way as I had done with my own images. This started a knock on effect as I then looked to my images I had taken of strange flashing coloured lights across the night sky. This all seemed straight forward, but had a lot of work involved in it.

In my Flickr account, I have loaded lots more images showing all the strange worlds, strange holograms, strange ET’s. Also I show many revamped images; my Photoshop abilities have improved immensely from when I had first started to post them on Flickr. And, near the top load of images, there are two that show a piece of land and woods not far from where I live, and I have exposed the edge of the woods on the edge of a field. The second image is just a cropped view. If you look at the B&W area for a little while, you can see that it’s not trees, it shows technological structures that go on and on……

Of these strange worlds I have unravelled, I have no idea who would study this more scientifically than I could ever do. Is this the true MATRIX? Is this the matrix that works this universe? It does seem to be everywhere, it’s right in front of our noses. I am guessing it must be resonating at a different level than our universe. Is it good, or bad? Is there anyone who could analyse this? Also is there anyone who wishes to assess my strange ET images and on one image it shows a greater portion of its body exposed as if it were an X-ray! It is simple to see as I have an enlargement of it with a B&W positive and a negative B&W.

As a quick note, I have also captured holograms; I was taking photos underneath a conker tree (horse-chestnut). In the autumn these large have a spiky outer layer and when this comes off, you have the conker seed inside. On that night I analysed the images, and it revealed to me that the holograms of light were showing me the spiky shells of the horse chestnut trees seeds! That showed me they knew where I stood, and it was myself that they were definitely interacting with! I hope you can make sense of this, as I don’t always make sensible sentences.

My link to any of my photos https://www.flickr.com/lightmuncher

Sorry its more a book than a small forum podcast. So, thank you for reading this. And just to say all the images of this strange world are still being worked on. I will try and post more as I go through them. And if interested to work on an image of your own to expose this world, I am here to help you. We need answers here

Alan John replied 1 month ago 4 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Rene Yanadath

January 31, 2022 at 6:52 pm

Hi Tony, Ik maak deze webpagina https://galactic-human-journey.orgfree.com/ en ik voeg ook ET-ervaring van anderen toe, misschien kan ik een aparte sublink maken van jouw info https://galactic-human-journey.orgfree.com/#Many_people_at_earth_has_Fysical_ET_contacts

Rene Yanadath

• Tony Bennett

February 1, 2022 at 3:54 pm

Hi Rene. Thank you for your links. I had the translator break down your reply Dutch to English. You can add my info on by all means. You never know who will take up the mantle and see my images as a scientific challenge –

Lets hope the translator works Rene

Bedankt voor je linkjes. Ik heb de vertaler uw antwoord van Nederlands naar Engels laten afbreken. U kunt mijn gegevens op alle mogelijke manieren toevoegen. Je weet nooit wie de mantel op zich zal nemen en mijn beelden als een wetenschappelijke uitdaging zal zien

• Xing Liu

January 31, 2022 at 11:31 pm

Tony- this is amazing findings. have you encountered any face to face contact?

• Tony Bennett

February 1, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Thank you for your interest. I have had face to face when I was young. I also know I have had face to face within the last 10 years, but proving it is not easy. Only that I have awoken on top of the duvet flat on my back. Telepathic is yes. I ask them to fly over my home and they do, but as they say, it’s not me that needs convincing. Not long ago I was attacked with something like an EMP whilst working on these images. The study light and my computer flickered and turned off! The rest of the house was working fine. I checked the fuse box/consumer unit, as the lighting is on a 6amp mcb, the computer is on the main 16amp ring main. Nothing had been tripped out. And many other things over my past. My purpose here is to work with someone who has a scientific mind on all these images. And, to assess these beings who use space as their oceans.

• Xing Liu

February 1, 2022 at 2:44 pm

I believe you. Tony. Do you also check http://www.gaia.com? amazing people and stories on that.

• Rene Yanadath

February 1, 2022 at 2:50 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Do you know about the work what Dolores Cannon did?</font></font>

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>And did you read her book about these stuff – wil help you every much https://youtu.be/M1LiK7T0L2E</font></font></font></font&gt;

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Or look at my own webpage https://galactic-human-journey.orgfree.com/Rene-Yanadath.html</font></font></font></font></font></font&gt;

• Tony Bennett

February 1, 2022 at 7:39 pm

Rene, yes I do know the works of Dolores Cannon. And have seen many videos of her. With your vast library is there anything there that aligns with my work? Would love to know. And of course are there any scientist who work on alien body structures as I have an ET. I made three different images, one shows the insides like an X-ray.

• Tony Bennett

February 1, 2022 at 3:48 pm

I know about Gaia tv. That is where I got to know about Corey. It was a damn shame the way they treated him. So, I now have finished with it as it was spouting the alien greys agenda with a guy called Tim. That was the end for us. The greys have made my aunt’s life full of pain and scared the shit out of me as a kid and they weren’t too kind to me either. They did something to me, and I can’t find out what or why they did it. And therefore, anyone who willingly wants to tell the world how wonderful they are, doesn’t get my vote.

But, don’t listen to me, its my truth; you use your own discernment and research.

• Alan John

March 21, 2022 at 10:05 am

Hi Tony, I have been experiencing regular contact with ETs since 1991, I have not been able to share this with many people due to the ridicule factor so it is great to find a space where others have been experiencing similar things, thank you for sharing.

• Tony Bennett

March 23, 2022 at 7:49 pm

The second one looks spooky enough. Very intimidating face in the clouds. Can you explain the last image for me?

• Alan John

September 1, 2022 at 11:24 pm

The sky was full of rainbow clouds, the photo does not do it justice, it was spectacular, there were dozens of them!