• Elma

August 8, 2022 at 8:13 am

Same process here, detaching from everything possible, trying to keep distance to people whose dragging me down with their negativity and resistance to change.. Hard with family and friends whose my children enjoy spending time with, so balance is key. A few relations have become better, other falls apart.. Most of the latter..

I just want peace, nature and genuin relations. Going to town and engage with society only when needed, the craziness and rat-race being so absurd and surrealistic. I have a hard time with consepts of money, career, status, materialistic and superficial things but i do sense it from others and that others don’t get me or look down on me when i don’t try or care more to fit in lol.

Wanting to be of service, however i finally learned to not being taken advantage of, so i am now able to say no. Also needed to be more humble in other situations. Learning to trust myself and preserve myself. Working on taking better care of myself physically, mentally and spiritually. Detox on all levels. And trying to be a good rolemodel for that to my kids.