• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Steve Myers

March 5, 2022 at 3:42 pm

Hi Tony, the reason for my confusion was that I too had researched the “Skinwalker Ranch” and the one you presented is in Arizona and I was familiar with the one in Utah, about 375 miles away to the North. Where you are studying is on or near the Navajo Indian Reservation and that area is sparsely covered with Piñon Pine and Juniper trees. I’ve driven through s good deal in the general area.The GE photo was taken in November of 2015 and, from my perspective, it looks like the shadow on the North side of those trees is keeping snow from melting by the sun which is low in the Southern horizon that time of year. As much as I have stared at your photos, even those on Flocker, I’m still unable to observe the structures, however I don’t doubt that you are perceiving something I’m yet unable to distinguish. Best of fortune in your continued research.Hi Tony, the reason for my confusion was that I too had researched the “Skinwalker ranch” and the one you presented is in Arizona and I was familiar with the one in Utah, about 375 miles away to the North. Where you are studying is on or near the Navajo Indian Reservation and that area is sparsely covered with Piñon Pine and Juniper trees. The GE photo was taken in November of 2015 and, from my perspective, it looks like the shadow on the North side of those trees is keeping snow from melting by the sun which is low in the Souther horizon that time of year. As much as I have stared at your photos, even those on Flockr, I’m still unable to observe the structures, however I don’t doubt that you are perceiving something I’m yet unable to distinguish. I too am familiar with “pareidolia” as I tend to do that with rock formations when I’m out searching for petroglyph sites. Best of fortune in your continued research.