• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

Law of One Discussion with Mike Waskosky & Nathan

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

• Tony Bennett

February 1, 2022 at 3:48 pm

I know about Gaia tv. That is where I got to know about Corey. It was a damn shame the way they treated him. So, I now have finished with it as it was spouting the alien greys agenda with a guy called Tim. That was the end for us. The greys have made my aunt’s life full of pain and scared the shit out of me as a kid and they weren’t too kind to me either. They did something to me, and I can’t find out what or why they did it. And therefore, anyone who willingly wants to tell the world how wonderful they are, doesn’t get my vote.

But, don’t listen to me, its my truth; you use your own discernment and research.