• 24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

01:11:24

Secret Space Programs, Aliens, Inner Earth Civilizations & Atlantis - CLE 2017 Corey Goode

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

01:29:00

The Law of One & Identity @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

• Alejandro Rodriguez

October 19, 2021 at 3:52 pm

Hello all, here my humble opinion for what is worth:)

I agree with the conclusion to focus on working on oneself, for we are not all one? If one ascends, we do not all ascend? if one does not ascend, do we all not ascend?

Ascending, not ascending seem part of the cycles of the one and there is nothing outside the one, therefore nothing is lost. It seems that for eons of time we have and will experience all dimensions through infinite cycles in an infinite spiral where time is an illusion.

Regardless of the experience each of us have chosen to live in this particular lifetime, my proposal would be to try to accept with open heart and enjoy each second of this experience we call life fearless of external conditions, since if we look close enough we may see suffering as a great teacher and death merely as a transition, then why not enjoy the ride and take advantage of this intense experience to achieve fearless our desires? For our desires are not the hints of our chosen mission or experience here?

In this way, it seems to me that the desire for harvest or an external event may be counter-productive for someone who desires to ascend, since this seems a very personal choice of each of us from different levels of reality/dimmensions… sorry for my english, does that make sense?