• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• Directo Creatura

October 14, 2021 at 1:32 pm

So, I already today posted to another admin the follow info/questions, but now is seems I am on right place, so:

I have few question to some functions, is here some explanation list (is will be practical, otherwise too much to write for all) ?

I know about the contact possibility, which I also already used yesterday, where I described about the “Request Verification”, so I thought that (among other things) I would have to do something verification with some this documents/ID, or something similar to this (you know – online with smartphone, or so; my Nokia say No), so my question is – what does the verification status mean, that I’m not a bot, I am now official verified as human (that’s was easy 👽 muahahah; maximal irony, lol), or what should that say to someone who sees me as verified ?

When I write something, then which letter combinations are shown under in the left corner (see pic), what are they doing ?

What is the “Cart” in the timeline (I understand the word, but not the direction of context) ?

Until now this functions (which I used) works 90% without problems, it is slowly versus other sites, but good work so far